RC Flight Simulator by AccuRC
AccuRC is the worlds first aerodynamically accurate RC flight simulator featuring:
- Aerodynamically correct model behaviour
- Based on real aircraft physics and fluid dynamics
- Unique Workbench feature with real components
Start your journey into the new world of 3rd generation RC flight simulation.
Welcome to the home of AccuRC flight Simulation
The first version of AccuRC flight simulator released in 2014 and since then thousands of RC pilots have been enjoying the most sophisticated and realistic aerodynamic simulation ever produced.
Today, after a continuous programme of free upgrades we’re now about to release version 2 which is our most significant update since release. It’s available now as a beta download to new and existing customers totally free.
AccuRC offers RC fliers unique benefits unavailable with any other RC simulator
- Each model is created entirely as the original, with control systems and components – it is not simply a picture of a model. Your models can be set up to individual tastes and requirements by swapping components and adjusting settings as you would do with your own model, all via our unique workbench area.
- Choose from Helicopters, fixed wing and scale aircraft, drones and quads, and now, uniquely, we have incorporated some basic buggies. What’s more you can now choose from a range of camera views to customize your flying experience even further – including first person view.
- Super-detailed sceneries based on actual model sites along with our new 3D rendered super-scape sceneries which include stadiums, adventure parks and remote islands – ideal for drone racing and first person view flying.
- Super accurate aerodynamic and physics engine to ensure the most realistic and rewarding flight experience – recognized used by many of the world’s leading RC pilots.
- Setup modes for training, intermediate and advanced pilots with enhanced stability options to get you started if you require. Using our unique Virtual transmitter you can customize your model set ups for each aircraft and learn how to use advanced RC transmitters.
For more information, browse around the website for detailed explanations about why AccuRC can fundamentally help you get more from your hobby! Additionally there are links to game footage and tutorial videos to help you learn more.
News: AccuRC Version 2 Beta release
AccuRC Version 2 brings a host of exciting features including online multiplayer...Read More...
|Class:||700 Electric Helicopter|
Angel S EVO 50E
|Model:||Angel S EVO 50E|
|Class:||50 Electric Plane|
Raptor 50 SE
|Model:||Raptor 50 SE|
|Class:||50 Nitro Helicopter|
T-Rex 700 Flybarless
|Model:||T-Rex 700 Flybarless|
|Class:||700 Nitro Helicopter|